Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Jul 23, 2018 Views: 17
To print your schedule of classes:
1. Log in to the portal. (Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Portal").
2. Once you are logged in, you'll see a box on the right that says "Service Center" at the top. Click on the option that says "College Credit Students", then click on the "Service Center" under that as shown below.
3. You will be taken to a page that looks like this. Click on "Student Planning".
4. On the next page, click on "Go to Plan and Schedule."
5. Go to the "Schedule" tab to view the courses you are registered for, and select the "Print" option. A new window will open with a printable course schedule.
If you're having any trouble, please call the Records Office at (810) 989-5500.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.