Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Jan 17, 2019 Views: 0
To find the books you will need for a certain course, follow these steps.
- Go to SC4's College Bookstore site at https://www.bkstr.com/stclaircountyccstore/shop/textbooks-and-course-materials.
- Find the department, course, and section number. For this example, we're searching for the textbook for section 13 of an English 101 (ENG 101) course.
3. After filling in the required information and clicking submit, you will be taken to the Course Materials page, which shows the required textbooks.
4. To view textbook pricing and availability, click on the plus signs as shown below.
5. For more information, call the bookstore at 810-989-5725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.