Answered By: Kendra Lake Last Updated: Nov 15, 2019 Views: 0
SC4 library provides patrons with premium access to The Chronicle of Higher Education. Go to https://esearch.sc4.edu/chronicle to access.
Instructions for setting up a personal account.
(A personal account is not required to access, but helpful if you want to access from off campus directly from chronicle.com rather than from the library website)
- If you are ON CAMPUS, go to https://www.chronicle.com. If you are OFF CAMPUS, go to https://esearch.sc4.edu/chronicle the first time you access. You will be prompted to enter your SC4 Portal username and password. However, once you set up a personal account using the steps below, you can access the premium version simply by signing in at https://chronicle.com Note: You should see a green checkmark and “Premium Access Provided by St. Clair County Community College” in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Log In” button.
- Select the “Create an account” option
- Enter your information to register for free. Be sure to include St. Clair County Community College as your institution.
- You’ll receive on screen notification that you have created an account.
- Check your email for account verification link. Follow the link to complete your account set up.
- Once your account has been verified, you’ll be asked to create an account password to finalize setup. You may now access the full content of The Chronicle of Higher Education from anywhere, simply by signing in at https://www.chronicle.com.
SC4 also has access to back issues of The Chronicle of Higher Education, made available from various database vendors Visit our eJournal Search Portal page for a links to Chronicle archives.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.