Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Feb 25, 2020 Views: 14
1. On the dedicated engineering computer in the library, insert the CD into the drive and then look for the National Instruments Multisim icon on the desktop:
2. After clicking the icon, look for the log in on the upper right as shown below.
3. Now log in using the email address and password you created the National Instruments account with.
4. After entering your email and password, it may appear as though nothing has happened, bu it does take a moment to complete the log in.
When you have successfully logged in, you should be able to see your email address in the upper right.
Click on the "Evaluate" button as shown.
5. Now the program will open and you should see a similar screen to the one below.
6. To open a file from the CD, go "File" -->"Open" in the upper left as shown below.
7. Now, use the image below to assist as you navigate to the DVD drive (1.) and select your desired folder (2.).
Then select the file you'd like to open (3.) and select "Open" (4.).
8. When you have successfully opened a file, you should see a similar screen to the one below and should be able to work in the program.
9. Please ask a librarian if you are experiencing problems or have any questions.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.