Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Mar 11, 2020 Views: 13
Students are welcome to visit the library to take a Canvas quiz that requires the LockDown Browser and/or Monitor -- no appointment necessary!
If you prefer to take a quiz elsewhere on your own device, follow these instructions to install the LockDown Browser program.
- If you are using your own device or taking the quiz off-campus, you will need to first install LockDown Browser. The link to download it in Canvas should look similar to the image below
- OR - Download the Respondus Lockdown Browser here.
- You must have administrative privileges for LockDown Browser to work properly. You will not have administrator privileges on an publicly accessible computer on-campus.
- Select the Windows or Macintosh version.
- The rest of the installation process should work just like other application installation on your computer and is fairly intuitive.
- Verify LockDown Browser is working properly well in advance of the first time you will need to use it.
If you experience problems or have questions. please ask a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.