Answered By: Jane Lewandoski Last Updated: Mar 10, 2020 Views: 153
You can create your own login to BoardVitals. You must use your SC4 email address as your username.
1. Go to the "Databases A-Z" link on the library home page.
2. Go to "B" in the database list and select "BoardVitals".
3. After selecting BoardVitals, the next screen should look similar to the one below. In the upper right-hand corner, look for "Register" as shown below.
4. Fill out the registration information. Be sure to use your SC4 email address. You will then need to check your email and you should have a message from BoardVitals similar to the one below:
5. Click the "verify your account" link and you should then be able to access BoardVitals' content.
If you experience problems or need assistance, please ask a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.