Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Jan 14, 2020 Views: 8
There a few different ways to find book reviews.
1. If you're looking for newspaper/magazine book reviews of a specific book:
- Use the OneSearch box on the library homepage at esearch.sc4.edu.
- Type in the title of your book. Put the title in quotation marks ("The Great Gatsby") if it is more than one word to search it as a phrase.
- Click on Book Review in the left-hand column under Content Type.
2. If you're looking for literary critiques, you can follow the same steps listed above, but also click on Scholarly and Peer-Review under Refine Your Search in the left-hand column.
Some other good databases for book reviews include:
- Book Review Digest Plus
- NoveList Plus
- Literary Reference Center
- Poetry & Short Story Reference Center
For more information on finding book reviews, literary criticism, or other reviews, check out our How to Find Book Reviews, Literary Criticism, and Other Reviews research guide.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.