Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Jan 14, 2020 Views: 3
Yes, students can certainly check out any circulating book!
The main policy details are listed below; check the link for information about fines and guest users.
- A Skippers OneCard must be presented when you wish to use or check out any Library materials. Students who do not carry their Skippers OneCard card may be denied use of materials.
- All books in the circulating collection may be checked out for three weeks. If the item has not been requested by another patron, up to two renewal periods will be allowed (online, by phone or in person) on or before the due date.
- Print periodicals, audiovisual items, reference books, and most print reserve items are for library use only.
- The maximum number of books that can be checked out by one person is 10, with a limit of five per subject.
- You are responsible for all materials checked out with your card and any fines due.
- Any patron with overdue materials may not check out additional items or use the off campus eResources until the overdue materials have been returned and fines paid. Please report lost materials promptly.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.