Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Jan 14, 2020 Views: 3
To find the books you will need for a certain course, follow these steps.
- Go to SC4's College Bookstore site at https://www.bkstr.com/stclaircountyccstore/shop/textbooks-and-course-materials.
- Make sure you know which semester, department, course, and section number you're searching for books for.
For this example, we're searching for the textbook for section 1 of an English 101 (ENG 101) course for Winter semester 2020.
3. After selecting the course(s), click on the "Find materials for 1 course(s)" button.
Now you can see that ENG 101 section 01 requires 2 books and you can also see the prices and options to rent or purchase new or used books.
4. Make your selections and and "Add 2 items to bag".
5. Now you may either "Continue shopping" or "View bag and checkout."
For more information, call the bookstore at 810-989-5725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.