Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Jan 14, 2020 Views: 4
Groups must be 2 or more.
Room reservations must be requested using your SC4 email address. ** (Students: firstname.lastname@example.org) **
Group Study Rooms are located in the Library, and are available for booking by students, faculty, and staff. Rooms can be booked for up to 3 hours per group, per day for groups of 2 to 12. Select the time you'd like to start and end your reservation. Complete the form and submit to confirm your room booking.
If you are a university center student or library guest user and would like to book a group study space, please contact the library at (810) 989-5640 or email@example.com for assistance. Room preference will be given to groups of students using space for study.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per group per day.
- Reservation requests honored in the order of receipt.
- Groups must be 2 or more.
- If you need to leave the study room during the reservation time, please check out at the circulation desk.
- Do not leave items unattended. SC4 library staff is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please clean up after yourself when leaving.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.