Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Nov 15, 2019 Views: 6
- The CRAAP Test
- How to Find Articles
- How to Find Books
- How to identify fake news
- Library Overview
- MLA 8th Edition
- The Research Process
To add a tutorial to your Canvas course, go to the + sign to add an item.
2. Then select "External URL" from the drop-down menu.
3. Copy and paste the tutorial's URL and name in the appropriate fields.
- It is not necessary to check the box for "Load in a New Tab". This only creates an extra screen that the user will have to click through to access the tutorial. By leaving the box unchecked, the tutorial will be embedded into the page.
4. When you have completed filling in the information, select the "Add item" button.
5. Now you should be able to see the tutorial in the page.
If you experience problems or have questions, please contact a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.