Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 10
1. Create a new quiz as you normally would in Canvas or use an existing quiz. Make sure the quiz is published, regardless of whether you have created a new quiz or are using an existing one.
2. The "LockDown Browser" page is in your Canvas menu. This page contains tutorials, videos, and other resources related to using the LockDown Browser. Click on "Continue to LockDown Browser".
3. Now you will see a list of your quizzes displayed. Select the quiz you would like to enable with LockDown Browser by clicking on the down arrow next to the quiz title, as shown below, and click on "Settings".
4. After clicking "Settings", you will see a box similar to the one below.
5. Click on the "Require..." option and select the settings you would like to apply.
6. Similarly, if you would like to use the Respondus Monitor for this quiz, select the "Require..." option under the Monitor Webcam Settings section as shown below.
7. After you have completed selecting the settings, make sure to save and close.
If you experience any problems or have questions, please ask a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.