Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Feb 25, 2020 Views: 18
1. On the dedicated engineering computer in the library, look for the Multisim icon on the desktop.
2. Look for the log in link in the upper right as shown.
3. Clicking on the log in link will result in a new screen as shown below.
Select the "Create account" link.
4. The "Create account" link will open a browser window that should appear similar to the one below.
5. As you're filling out your information, you'll want to select "Student" in the Role section. When you have completed, select "Create account" as shown.
6. Next you should see a message similar to the one below asking you to check your email account.
7. Log in to your email and you should have a message from "National Instruments". It should appear similar to the one below.
Click on the link in the message to complete your account creation.
8. Clicking on the link should result in a success message similar to the one below.
9. If you click on the "Continue" button, you'll be taken to the National Instruments online site.
Instead, close the window and go back to the Multisim program window.
Now you should be able to log in and use the program.
If you are experiencing problems or have questions, please ask a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.