Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Mar 31, 2020 Views: 8
To setup an online meeting with Teams, open your email from the office 365 portal using the following steps:
1. Go to portal.office.com
2. Login with your full SC4 email address and password (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
3. Click on Outlook to access email online
4. After your email inbox opens, click on the calendar icon in the lower left side of the window
5. Create a calendar event using the New event button
6. Add a title, invite attendees and attach any files you would like to share with the meeting participants. Under the location section, select the dropdown to Add online meeting, and choose Teams meeting.
Note: the attendees will be all students, faculty and staff you want to join the online meeting. If you are unsure of their email address, start typing their name and select Search Directory for a list of SC4 accounts matching that name. You can also add participants from of outside SC4 by entering their full email address.
7. You and all of the recipients will receive a calendar appointment with a link to join the Microsoft Teams meeting.
If you're experiencing problems or have questions, please ask a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.