Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Mar 31, 2020 Views: 17
While you're in a Teams meeting, look for the chat control toolbar beneath your name, and select the "Share" button (shown below).
(If it does not appear to be there, hover near your name and it will pop up.)
You will be able to choose what you'd like to share.
You are able to share:
- Desktop: Show your entire screen, including notifications and other desktop activity
- Best for seamless sharing of multiple windows
- Window: Show just one window, and no notifications or other desktop activity
- Best for when you only need to show one thing and want to hide the rest of your screen
- Power Point: Present a PowerPoint file others can interact with
- Best for sharing a presentation while allowing others to be able to move through it at their own pace
- Whiteboard: Collaborate with others in real time
- Best for working with others and attaches your notes to the meeting
These options are shown below.
If you're experiencing problems or have questions, please ask a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.