Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Mar 27, 2020 Views: 3
1. In Teams, look for the "Join or create Team" button in the upper right, shown below.
2. On the next page, select the "Create a Team" option.
3. Next, select "Class" as the team type.
4. Enter a name and optional description for your class team, then select Next.
5. Now that your class has been created, you can search for students or co-teachers to add to it.
If you are experiencing problems or have questions, please ask a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.