Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Mar 31, 2020 Views: 20
- Good news! If you do not have access to a computer, you can download the Microsoft Teams app onto your smartphone or tablet.
- Search for "Microsoft Teams" in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- After installing, log in with your SC4 email and password.
- On your desktop or laptop computer, you may use the Chrome browser to access Teams.
- Log in to Office 365 and click on Teams as shown below. It will then open in a new browser window.
- You are also able to download Teams to your computer:
- Go to https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads to download the app for your desktop.
- You will need internet or cellular data access, as well as a webcam (either built in or external) for video conferencing. If you experience a low bandwidth signal, turning off the video will help.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.