Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Aug 28, 2020 Views: 3
1. Go to the library homepage and look for the "Individual Study Table Reservation" button as shown below.
2. On the next page, select the "Reserve an Individual Study Table" button as shown below.
3. The next page offers instructions for reserving a study table.
1. Select any available green time slot, and select submit times.
2. Read the terms and conditions and continue.
3. Enter your name, SC4 email and status to complete your reservation.
4. Please arrive at the library a few minutes prior to your reservation time, and a library staff member will assist you in finding your reserved study table.
If you have questions or would like assistance, please ask a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.