Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Sep 10, 2020 Views: 9
1. Go to the library homepage: https://esearch.sc4.edu/library and select the "Library Computer Reservation" button as shown below.
2. On the next page, look for the "Reserve a Computer Workstation" button as shown.
3. On the next page, scroll down until you see Computer #23 (it has an "Info" button next to it as shown.)
Clicking on the "Info" button will show that this particular computer is reserved specifically for Engineering Tech students.
4. For example, we'd like to reserve this computer at 4:00pm. Click on the square that aligns with 4pm as shown below- the default time is 3 hours. Then select the "Submit Times" button.
5. On the next page, you'll be able to view your booking details and view the terms and conditions. Then select "Continue" as shown.
6. On the next page, verify that your date, time and other details are correct, then enter your name and email and select the "Submit" button as shown below.
After selecting "Submit", you will see confirmation of your reservation.
Please ask a librarian if you have any questions or experience any problems!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.