Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: May 04, 2021 Views: 12
Sometimes the cache/cookies can cause access issues. If you are having trouble accessing electronic library resources, try clearing the cache and cookies.
In Google Chrome:
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Select History, then select "Clear browsing data" as shown below.
- . Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
- If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Chrome to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Chrome menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
In Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the Tools bar.
- Click on Options (On Mac, it's labeled Preferences) -shown below
- On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security, as shown below.
4. Under the Cookies and Site Data option, click the "Clear Data..." button.
5. Select only the two options and select "clear".
6. If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Firefox menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
For questions or assistance, contact the appropriate helpdesk listed below.
Faculty/staff: 810-989-5615 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.