Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Mar 30, 2020 Views: 33
1. Make sure you have created a BoardVitals account. If not, follow the directions at the "How do I login to BoardVitals" link below.
2. In the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, search for the BoardVitals Medical Exam Prep, and you should see an icon similar to the one below.
3. After selecting "Install" and after the program finishes installation, open it.
4.Now, you will be able to log in using your BoardVitals account.
5. You will know you have successfully logged in when you see a message similar to the one below:
6. Click "Continue" and you should then be able to select which practice test you'd like to take.
If you're experiencing problems or have questions, please ask a librarian!
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.