Answered By: Hayley Bommarito Last Updated: Nov 22, 2019 Views: 20
All existing SC4 email accounts must be registered first, before using the Password Reset tool.
Once registered, you will not be prompted again. After registration, you may use the tool at any time to reset your password.
1. Go to https://sc4.edu/password-reset. Click Register your account as shown below.
2. Enter your SC4 email address and click "Next" as shown below.
3. Enter your password and click "Sign in".
4. Select"No" when it asks if you'd like to stay signed in.
5. Now you will see different options to secure your account.
You will need to select at least one option, outlined below.
Option 1: 5 security questions.
Option 2: Phone number.
Option 3: Another email account.
After selecting the option you prefer, click on the "Finish" button.
You will know you have successfully registered when you will see a page that looks like the one below. You may access your SC4 Outlook email, the OneDrive, your Calendar, or other apps from this page.
Contact the Library
Library main: (810) 989-5640
Toll free: (800) 553-2427 x5640
Fax: (810) 989-5773
SMS: (810) 515-7343
Are you a night owl? Reference assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Click the link above to begin a chat session.